JawDropper F-Type RF connector series is a durable, high performance threaded interface, commonly used for “over the air” purposes. F connectors can be found on various devices such as terrestrial television, cable television and universally for satellite television, and cable modems. Cable type RG-6/U and RG-59/U are commonly used with the F-type connectors.
JawDropper F-Type RF connector is a 75 ohm product series designed for a wide range of coaxial cable with 0.022-0.042 in. diameter center conductors, and complies with a 3/8-32 thread specification.
This F-type coaxial RF connector series is RoHS and REACH compliant.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Cylindrical coaxial contact provides superior RF performance and excellent insertion/withdrawal characteristics
- Multiple PCB mount packages: surface mount, edge mount, right angle and straight, meets many customer application needs
- Accommodates .022-.042 in. diameter conductor sizes
- One connector accommodates a wide range of cable sizes, reducing part numbers
- Head End Equipment
- Set Top Boxes
- High Speed Cable Modems
- Hybrid Fiber Coax Networks
F-Type CONNECTOR SPECIFICATIONS
|F Connectors Specifications – 75Ohm|
|Frequency Range||DC – 1 GHz (DC – 3 GHz on Extended Range Designs)|
|Voltage Rating||400 Volts RMS Continuous|
|Dielectric Withstanding Voltage||1200 VRMS Max|
|RF Leakage||-100 dB Max @ 1 GHz|
Note: These characteristics are typical and may not apply to all connectors.